Wednesday 10 November 2021

Te reo | what is this?

I completed a task asking what things where

I answered different questions like: He ... tenei, He tena and He tera. For example: He aha tenei. my response would be: He paoro tenei.

Next it was questions where tena a question was He aha tenei my answer was: He pero tena.

The last questions were tera. For example the questions would say: He aha tera. And my answer was: He mahina tera.

I enjoyed this task because I didn't know most words or how to prenounce them.


1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Kahu, good work on completing the presentation. Did you use Maori Dictionary to help you find the meaning of the words and how to pronounce them? Remember to check your work before blogging for any gaps he aha te kupu Maori mo library? What is the Maori word for library?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.