Wednesday 3 November 2021

Fairy Tale Fix Up | Jack and The Beanstalk

I used Jack and the beanstalk but switched it up to my own I changed most of the details in Jack and the Beanstalk story.

First, I thought of some good stories I could use for this story. The story I chose for this activity was Jack and the Beanstalk.

Next I changed the charecters, settings, conflict, the plot, the ending, the point of view, and the create mix match. 

I liked this activity because I can't wait to share my ideas with the class and create my very own Fairy tale.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kahu I was reading your Fractured Fairytale I like how you added the Lumberjack from Red Riding Hood and a cyclops to make it more intresting. What is your favorite Fairytale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul Thank you for reading how my fairy tale fixup is going.
      My favourite fairy tale is little red riding hood, what's your favourite fairy tale?

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.