Wednesday 2 June 2021

HPE balancing

 This week we did balancing with diffrent equitment.

First we did hockey, we had to balance on our leg and stop the ball then softley hit it back.

I like this activity but we couldn't use the hockey stick to hold us up when balancing.

Next we did egg and spoon to do this we hald the egg and spoon far away from our body. Then we had to 
bend down then come back up without droping the egg.

I like this activity but I keep droping the egg.
Then we did balancing a football on our heads for as long as we could. Then we had to bounce the ball on our knee 3 times.

I like this activity but it was hard to balance the ball on my head
After we did vollyball to do this our partner had to pass the ball to us and we had to dig or set the ball.

I like this activity but it was hardd to dig the ball.
Lastly we did tennis to do this our partner bounced the ball all threw the ball soft and we had to hit it and they had to catch it.

I like this but it was hard to hit the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.