Wednesday 26 May 2021

Balancing

This week we did balancing and passing the ball.

First my group and I started with the netball we balanced on one leg and passed the ball from our chest.

I liked doing the netball activity but I couldn't keep my balance for long.



Next my group and I did the rugby ball our partners had to face the same way as us then we passed the ball from our hips. I like this activity but my legs keep getting tired.
Then my group and I did the hockey ball and stick. The person with the ball had to roll it softly on the ground and they had to stop it the ball and hit it softly. We had to stand on one leg and try and balance while doing this. I like this activity but we couldn't use the stick to keep our balance.
After we did the frisby activity were you both look the same way and throw the frisby softly and not far away and hard. It was hard to balance and catch the frisby while it was still flying.
Lastly we did the basketball activity we had to dribble the ball then pass it to our partner on one leg.

I liked doing this but I keep losing my balance because the ball was heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.