Thursday 6 May 2021

Balance

Group B did a range of learning activities around our body and balance.

First Mr Ogilvie talked about balancing. Balancing is using your weight to not fall over or move. The positison we did was leaning fowards a little bit, and spreeding your legs out.

Balancing is also about using your eyes so you know where they'll push you from so we looked at our feet and it made it a little bit harder for our partner to push us over.

Then we did an activity called bench we had to balance on a beam and get past the other people on the beam. 

Then we had to balance on a ball so we got into a group of 3. My partners helped so I could balance and then they let go and I balanced on the ball for a little while.

I like the ball activity but I'd like to try stand on the ball a bit longer.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.