Tuesday 15 December 2020

Kick Start Literacy - Fishing False Teeth

Today I was doing the Fishing false teeth activity. 

We watched a video and imagine what they were saying. Then we went on a slide and write little texts on what they were saying to each other.

This text was about a guy sneezing and his teeth fell in the water and his mate caught a fish and put his teeth in it and said it your teeth. So the other guy took they and put them in his mouth.

I liked this activity but I thought it would be about a fish eating false teeth. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kahu,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey!

    This activity was really fun as I was able to read all the creative comics everyone is coming up with. I thought your introduction and explanation of the activity was very well written and I am glad to hear you enjoyed the activity. I found your comic very creative and funny. I think it fit well with the images and really told the story of the old man fishing and his missing teeth. I like that they were all having a laugh at him losing this teeth then in the end they were not even his teeth, how funny,

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.