Thursday 6 August 2020

Swimming

Today for swimming we went to the Lagoon pools.

The first skill I learnt was steamline kicking. First I put my arms in the air my arms have to be at the back of my ear so it looks like a 'v'. Then I lie on my tummy and kick. I have to make sure my head is in the water. Also my legs have to be straight when I'm.

The second skill I learnt was backstroke kicking. First I hold the kick board on my lap above my knees. Then I lie on my back my legs have to be straight when i'm kicking. I need to remember to keep my face in the water.

The third skill I learnt was dolphin dive. First I lie on my tummy. Then I lifted my bum up and dive in the water.

L.I To devoelop knowledge of water safety skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.