Tuesday 26 October 2021

Fractions

I did fractions and unit fractions by represnting it in squares and pizza slices. 

First I did unit fractions.  A unit fraction are two multiple fractions but the numerator is always one.

Next I explained unit fractions using pizza slices and squares. 

Afterwards I did fractions. A fraction is a whole divided into equal pieces. 

Lastly, I explained the fractions by using the pizza slices and squares. 

This task was hard because I didn't understand it at first but I got the hang of how t do it.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Kahu,

    I enjoyed reading blog post and how you used squares and pizza slices to represent fractions. Did you have any difficulties during this task beccause I did on the last fractions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Kia Fotu,

      Yes I enjoyed it and yes it was hard because I didn't understand how to do this task, Thank you for your positive feedback.

      Delete
  2. Hello Kahu

    Well done on your fractions, they are mostly correct. I just noticed one mistake though. The two thirds fraction has an explanation saying that you have five pieces.

    Well done again, and do your best on the next task.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.