Tuesday 19 October 2021

Tuesday workouts/Fortnite dances

Today I did my Tuesday workout. The workout I had to do were Fortnite dances called Groove jam, Electro Shuffle, Fresh, Floss, The robot, Disco Fever, Flapper, Tidy and Squat Kicks.

Doing the Groove Jam made me tired, learning to do the electro shuffle was fun but hard, doing the fresh emote made me think about playing fortnite, the floss made me bored, the robot made me feel like I was dieing, the disco fever made me think about when hector was dancing on the school stage it was so fun, the flapper was weird learning, the tidy made me tired and the squat kicks made me laugh because it was funny learning.

I like this activity but I already new most of the dances but it was funny learning to do the squat kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.