Friday 26 February 2021

Moon ball

 For this HPE my group and I played a game called moon ball. 

To play this game you sit down and get a ball, the ball is not allowed to touch the ground. You're not allowed to move around.

My group and I had a rough start to keep up with everyone else but we communicated like saying their name so they know the balls coming to them.

Our score was 16 then we stood up and did the activity. This one was a bit harder but we managed to get 26 as our score for standing.

I liked this game but it was challenging to do I'd like to play this game again.

LI: Identify characteristics of a good team member

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kahu
    The game you talked about called moon ball sound really fun.
    Did you have a method to tag the other people?
    I really enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.