Friday 30 October 2020

Kiwi sport

This week for Touch rugby we did planting the ball.

To plant the ball I need to put my hand out then I put the ball on the ground and step over the ball and the dummy has to pick up the ball.

Then we played a game, Bibs versus non bibs. If I don't have a ball I have to go tag a bib person who has a ball then they have to plant the ball. The score for the bibs was 2 and the score for the non bibs was 1.

The next game we did was attacking and defending we did 1 on 1. I went with the girls so it would be even. The defender had to touch the person that was trying to score a goal. 

I like this skill because if the junior don't know this skill I can teach them.

L.I to learn basic skills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.