Friday 18 September 2020

Inquiry | Risk Assessment

First my group wrote what a risk and a hazard is. A risk is a possiblity that a hazard can cause harm to people. A hazard is an object tha can cause harm to property, enviorment, And to other people.

Then we recapped about the risk levels wich are low,likely,possible,elevated,and extreme. Then we did a saftey plan called risk assessment. 

For the next task my group and I wrote the class level, how many studens, how many helpers, and the location.

Every 10 students equal's one helper. Then my group and I answered questions like: what could go wrong, how could you prevent it, and what could it cause to go wrong.

The last one we wrote an emergency plan wich is a risk that overcomes a serious situation.

L.I. To assess risk with a simple activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.