Monday 23 December 2019

AGAINST THE ODDS summer learning Junior


AGAINST THE ODDS

Three things that are important to me.

Family - because with know  family I wouldn't have a house to sleep in bed or their would be no one to help me with my school works.

School - Without school I wouldn't know maths and it helps me to speak English properly.

Having a good report - I choose having a good report because it shows your parent how hard you been working threw our the year.


This was our first activity for day 5. For this activity we have to choose three important things in our life and he have to give a reason why those three things are important to our life.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Kahu for sharing your treasures - which one, if you had to pick one, would you? Keep blogging, and commenting on others to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes, and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kahu

    Really great that you are continuing Your Summer Learning Journey. It can take you to some wonderful places. The Treasures you have chosen are very interesting. It has made me think as to what I would choose if I had to do this activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kahu,

    I’m Dani, one of the blog commenters for the Kaikohekohe cluster for the Summer Learning Journey. I have heard some great things about the students at Panmure Bridge School so I thought I would jump on and check out some blog posts.

    It’s awesome that you have signed up for the Summer Learning Journey. Is this your first year participating? This is my third year being a blog commenter! It sounds like school is very important to you. Do you have a favourite subject at school? My favourite subject to teach is writing because I love reading all of the stories that my students write. But I also love PE because I can get a chance to play as well.

    As it is the holiday period many of the Summer Learning Journey team are currently away from work and are spending some time with their friends and family. This means that you would get many encouraging comments over this time. We want you to keep blogging and we will comment on as many of your posts as we can when everyone is back at work!

    Keep the blogging up!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kahu
    Its great to see that you are doing the SLJ this year. I liked your blogpost about 3 things thats are important to you. Its great to see that you like school, because without school we wouldn't know how to do maths.
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.